Generous Kitchen


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You Would Think. . .

You would think that someone with such a LOVE for baking
would be blogging non-stop over this holiday time...

Wouldn't you?

Along with being crazy for the kitchen and anything 
cookbook, recipe, new baking adventure
related, "Baking Buddy" and I also
have "regular jobs".

We love our jobs.  We were created to do what we are blessed to do.
However, right now, my job in particular is my first focus.

In fact, it consumes most waking minutes, 
and is creeping into my sleeping minutes, too!

I apologize for the LONG delay between posts.

I do promise that after next Sunday,
I will once again have more time for this baking / cooking / posting love.

By the way, if you're in the Fresno/Clovis area, 
join us Sunday, December 19th, 7:00 p.m.
at the College Church.
You will enjoy a beautiful hour of amazing singing and worship
focused on the birth of our Savior.
(Baking Buddy not only bakes, she sings like an angel!)
So, come.  We would love to see you!

I must tell you that we've been so humbled and amazed
at the following from you sweet readers. 

We hear from you often through face to face or email.
Please, continue to let us know how these
recipes work for you.

We  love comments, suggestions, questions.
We will do all we can to answer or fulfill your requests.

Remember

you are loved

No comments:

Post a Comment